Personalised Wood Gifts
For years wood has been used for pretty much everything.
– House building and frame construction – houses – barns – mills – bridges – flooring – doors – windows – wheels – thatching…
– Tools – hunting – weapons – farming – gardening – flower beds – posts – fencing – house signs…
– The railways – sleepers – transport – wagons – cars – planes – trains – crates – containers – packaging – storage…
– Furniture – tables – chairs – kitchens – boxes – beds – stools – cupboards – chopping boards – utensils –
– For writing – pencils – paper – charcoal – fuel – fire – warmth – and so on…..
This hardly scratches the surface of what wood has been used for and is still being used even in our very modern and industrious world. Think about it, you are not even a meter away from something made of wood.
Here at Make Me Something Special, we love wood and all of our personalised wood gifts receive nothing but the best care and attention to detail. We use the finest timber the world has to offer, from the Amish in the North Appalachian Region of New England and Vermont to 20 minutes down the road to a local English Oak saw Mill, every single piece is hand selected to ensure the finest quality.
We make, carve, put together and finish everything by hand in our Surrey Hills workshop. Everything can be personalised with your own special message or inscription for yourself or that someone special. For occasions like birthdays and valentines day to father’s day and anniversaries, from 5th year wedding presents to 50 year milestone gifts. We do it all and no one does it better.
Take a look at some of our recent personalised wooden gifts.
Personalised Wooden Toy Boxes
Thanks for looking and if you would like us to make you something special in wood please contact us – we would love to hear from you.
For more information on these products, give us a call on 01252 703 196 or send us a message via our Contact Form.